Integrating SiteBar into Firefox 1.0.x
There are many ways of using SiteBar as a Firefox bookmark
manager. See screenshots with
various examples. We recommend Firefox Extension developed by Bas Burger. This
installation is a one-time activity.
- Check you are currently browsing the Web using Firefox.
- Click Install
Now. This is an equivalent of visiting Firefox
Extension page and clicking Install Now there.
- Hint: SiteBar Client for Firefox 2.0.x can be found here.
- Hint: SiteBar Client for Firefox 1.5.x can be found here.
- Firefox Software Installation dialog will
- Press button Install Now.
- The extension will be installed. When finished, it is
necessary to quit Firefox and start it again.
- Press Shift+Ctrl+D to open SiteBar sidebar.
- See how to add a
link using Firefox Extension.
If you need more information, you may use technical SiteBar Help
or visit help forum. Questions and suggestions
related to my.sitebar.org or this
website send directly to the administrators.